Sunday, September 5, 2010

September musings

The wedding was lovely, seminary been going for a couple of weeks, I no longer am a homeschooling mom, seems like I ought to have all the time in the world, right? How do people go to work every day? I just don't get it. I have a terrible time keeping up with everything I'm committed to do and everything I'm trying to do and I can't imagine taking on a full time job on top of all of this. I'm behind on making soaps for the Farmers Market and I haven't even started sewing that dress I was going to make for the wedding. I can't even keep up with my garden. Fall gardens are such a wonderful idea but it is so hard to keep up the umph to do it. In mid summer, when the heat is miserable, I should be thinking ahead to fall, but I rarely do more then poke a few beans seeds into the ground. My big goal for this week is to get some Chinese cabbage planted. If I do that I can say I've done something for a fall garden.

No comments: