Thursday, January 8, 2009

I've been sick

I'm always the healthy one. This time it got me. I've been hacking and coughing here for a few days. I'm feeling a lot better today, but I don't have much voice. On Sunday I had no voice at all and had to whisper. AND I was giving the lesson in Relief Society. I told the sisters they had to give most of the lesson. I would bring up an idea and write a few scriptures on the blackboard and had them discuss the idea. You know, it was one of the best lessons ever. I love the sisters in our ward. We were using the scriptures to discuss death and the what happens after death. The spirit was so strong and several sisters bore testimony of the spirit world. It was a very touching lesson. So I guess the solution to teaching the sisters in the ward is to get sick and let them teach themselves!

No comments: