Friday, October 16, 2009

What's your favorite scent?

I need help. OK, I'm begging for help. Anyone and everyone who might read this blog would you let me know what your favorite scent is. I can get just about ANY scent in the department stores or in Bath and Body Works or at Victoria Secrets or from all-natural essential oils, etc. I'm serious. I can get just about any scent. I want to get an idea of what people really like. Sometimes I use a scent that I love and my customers aren't near as interested. Other times I'm ok with a scent and they go nuts over it. I want some new ideas.

SOOOOO I'm taking a survey, put your answer in the comment section. You can go in as anonymous. What's your favorite scent?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I dig the smell of licorice.

Tina said...

As you know, I like jasmine. But usually my tastes run more toward citrus or herbal scents, particularly lavendar, rosemary, and mint.

Catherine Rains said...

My favorite is Sweet Pea from Bath and Body works.