Saturday, July 11, 2009

business

At the farmer's market today I had several people stop by to tell me how much they liked the soap/lip balm/body bar. That is a real compliment to have people come back and tell me they like my products. I'm trying my best to make this little business a success, but I don't want it to take over my life. It seems willing. I really enjoy solving all the sniggly little problems of figuring out how to make this a successful venture, but God's work comes first, then my family, then, somewhere down the line comes the business. I do like having a business I can fit into my life. For example the other night I was labeling soaps and my daughter plopped down to help. We had "All Creatures Great and Small" running and it was a sweet time. The soaps look good and I didn't have to leave my family. Have I mentioned I like this better then substitute teaching?

No comments: